Perhaps you are considering expanding a service line, building a new hospital, or even forming a health plan, or other situations that might warrant a feasibility study. You need to know, "Is this possible? Will it be profitable? If so, when?" Our finance team can help you complete various feasibility studies so you can make informed decisions to achieve your financial and strategic goals. We use our proprietary financial models to project utilization and financial performance for various scenarios that you are considering. Through our simulation and scenario analyses, financial modeling, and our integrated market, financial, and operational analyses, we help you make focused decisions with confidence in conclusions, ensuring optimal solutions and the necessary buy-in.
Our feasibility studies help you:
- Secure new debt or refinance existing debt (official statements for the issuance of tax-exempt bonds often include feasibility studies)
- Provide information to potential investors for syndication purposes
- Guide internal capital planning or pre-feasibility purposes
- Build or expand hospitals or other healthcare facilities
- Expand existing services, add new programs, close services, or create joint ventures
The Department of Housing Urban Development (HUD) has approved us to perform feasibility studies on behalf of hospitals applying for loans insured by Section 242 Mortgage Insurance Program of the National Housing Act. We are also the leading firm in California in preparing transaction-related Health Impact Reports for the California Attorney General’s Office.