The writing on the wall is clear: more and more healthcare providers and payers will need to consolidate as we move to a value-based world. Should you find a new partner, or can you go it alone? Our transactions experts can help ensure that the decisions you make meet your financial and strategic objectives in the short-term and further down the line.
Our services related to transactions include:
- Strategic and business planning
- Health system/network development
- Mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures
- Preparation of memoranda and requests for proposals
- Identification and qualification of potential buyers
- Deal structure, negotiation, and advisory services for and with buyers
- Financial advisory services
- Financial planning and modeling
- Capital structure and financing guidance
- Feasibility studies and debt capacity analyses
- Fairness opinions
- Private equity and venture capital assistance
We are experienced at conducting analyses for organizations as a whole and at a subsidiary, division, or service line level. We understand the industry trends and factors to consider while evaluating potential partners and new relationships. Our experts are known for their thoughtful objectivity and skilled analyses and can help advise you through beneficial transactions for all parties involved.